Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Blog that Brings Back Memories

I had lunch at the California Pizza Grill and had a draft of Flying Fish Extra Pale Ale. As I was drinking this beer and watching the Phillies, I couldn't stop thinking about my blog. If my memory is correct, I believe one of my first blog posts was about this place, and I drank the SAME beer then. Both times the food and beer were excellent, which shouldn't surprise you considering I love Flying Fish, and their bbq bacon chicken pizza is "da bomb." Although their beer selection is limited, they get points from me for having a South Jersey (and Northeast) favorite. Just look at the picture below, and look how delicious and tasty this brew looks like. If your wondering, I didn't drink my beer with a straw!


No comments:

Post a Comment