Monday, September 12, 2011

Who knows where I was, but I did like the Beer

I was in the heart of Lancaster county Saturday. I don't know where exactly I was, but I do remember feilds of crops, lots of trees, and barely no people. OK, maybe I did see some Amish. Regardless, it was something I'm not quite use too. I ended up going to some Itailian restaurant, and again couldn't tell you the name nor town this place was in. The food was good, but I was impressed that they had Flying Fish on draft. Actually, I was quite shocked as this is a New Jersey brew, and with so many local breweries in that part of PA, you think they might offer Stoudts, or perhaps ABC on draft. The waitress asked me if I knew Flying Fish. Do I know Flying Fish? C'mon man. It's OK, not everyone knows my love for this beer or the fact I write on a beer blog (when I'm not tired). The beer was delicious, and I believe it was the Extra Pale Ale. I thought I might have gotten lucky, as I was told it was a hoppy beer. I instantly thought of Hopfish. I wasn't that lucky, but was lucky in that I got to drink Flying Fish, at an Italian restaurant Lancaster County.

No comments:

Post a Comment