Wednesday, June 1, 2011

To Squeeze the Orange or Not Squeeze, that is the question

I like to drink Blue Moon. Whenever I drink Blue Moon I really enjoy the orange slice in my beer. I can't really say if the orange makes a difference in the taste, but drinking a Blue Moon without an orange, it just doesn't seem right. It's like Peanut butter without the Jelly, or Spaghetti without the meatballs. Whenever you go out to a bar or restaurant you always get a nicely cut orange that's put on the side of the pint glass. I usually just flick the slice into my beer and have it float around. Last night was different. I decided to cut up the orange and squeeze the juice into the beer, and threw the remaining pieces into the beer like it was a stew. The taste of the beer was really good, however after a few sips I tasted no more orange. Next time your drinking a blue moon try squeezing the juices from the orange into the beer and let me know which way you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment