Monday, May 30, 2011

I think I am going to try Brewing Beer

Lately I've been thinking about trying to brew my own beer. I blogged months ago how the last time I attempted to brew beer I used a Mr Home Brew Kit, and it tasted awful. This time, I do not want to use a kit. I'm not sure the type of beer I would brew, but as it is the summer I think I would want to brew something along the lines of a Blue Moon. Being my first time brewing I am not sure how it will turn out, but if I never try I will never know. Most of my research will be done online, and of course I will document every step of the way, so continue reading. I've also been wanting to start a beer group, but unsure of the direction I want to pursue this. I will keep you all posted on that venture, but when I do brew a beer, it will be offered at one of the meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment