Friday, January 14, 2011

Sam Adams BREWTUS

My commute home last night was horrible.

I wonder if the inventors of beer ever thought their product would be used to reduce the stress people get driving home from work. Due to a broken down vehicle and an accident taking out two lanes it took me about a hour and a half to get home. Normally, traffic doesn't bother me however as I had a doctors appointment and was thirsty for beer I was stressed.

I needed a quick meal and a cold beer so I joined the family at Applebees. For a place that advertises Eating Good in the Neighborhood I was very disappointed. I was even more disappointed when I saw the beer menu. There's no bigger turnoff than when you go to a restaurant and they have a limited beer menu. It's even worse when you see out of the 6 beers they have on draft 4 are Bud and Miller products. Thankfully they had Sam Adams winter beer on draft which was tasty especially on cold night like yesterday. Drinking this beer did bring back memories of going to Boston and getting drunk at the Sam Adams Brewery.

If your wondering, I did order the BREWTUS.


No comments:

Post a Comment