Monday, January 17, 2011

No Beer Sunday

If you read my blog yesterday you would have realized I was feeling a little under the weather. I'm sorry to say but I didn't drink any beer Sunday night; instead I stuck with water and ice tea. I'm sure some of you may be upset or even disappointment, however I promise things will be ok.

Anyway... After getting some feedback about the beer mini van on 95 the other day I decided to do some research. Although the Dark Horse Brewing company is a microbrewery in Michigan they do have a distributor that sells this beer in the great city of Philadelphia. From their website Bella Vista Beer Distributors located at 755 S 11th St sells this beer and made the van that I saw. There's even a video on youtube that shows how this van was made which I uploaded in the previous post, and is definately worth checking out.

I'm figuring sometime within the next few weeks I'll pick up a case to try out this beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment