Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tough week for beer and me

This past week has been a bad week for drinking beer. The week started with me having a stomach bug, then continued with me working late each night. Because of this I have not been able to enjoy any type of beer. I had the urge to drink last night and was invited to Whistlers Inn for half priced pitchers of Coors light, but with a doctors appointment early this morning I was responsible. Knowing I had to get blood taken, I repeated to myself  "I'm not suppose to eat or drink the night before testing." Don't tell my doctor but I did enjoy an IPA with my dinner last night.

With today being Thursday and a pending snowstorm I do plan on drinking beer tonight. Although I would love to crush multiple beers I know I can't go too crazy as the timing of these snowstorms suck. From the weather reports, the storm will end before the morning commute. This means my company will not be closed, and I'll have a two hour delay. A two hour delay is nice, however I want a snow day! Besides I don't think theres no worse feeling than being hungover and at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment