Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Day After

I woke up this morning not knowing if I was going to have work. When I woke at 4AM and called work there was no message about the offices having a delay or being closed. I went back to bed and woke up around 7AM to find out that there was a 2 hour delay, but the message said to to call back around 9AM as they might reconsider. Luckily when I called at 9 the updated message stated they were closed.

My day consisted of the following (not in any particular order):

1. Shoveling
2. Napping
3. Eating
4. Going to Penn Queen
5. Watching TV
6. Playing Wii
7. Drinking Stoudts Winter Ale

I didn't drink too many, however I felt it was only right to drink Winter Ale with the type of weather we had.

I did get some exciting news from home brewer Jay Mignogna about providing me samples of his freshly brewed Stout beer. I'm thrilled to try his brew as the picture he posted on facebook looked awesome. I'll keep you guys posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment