Sunday, January 16, 2011

Media Birthday Celebration

Last night I drank alot of beer; I drank alot of different types and brands. I thought about listing all the types I drank however I'm being lazy, and I don't think I can remember everyone as my night at one point got blurry. I ended up going out to Media, PA to celebrate my friend Rich's birthday. We started the night off pregaming at his apartment where I crushed Stoudts 1860 IPA which was delcious but definately not a type of brew you should pregame with. Thinking about it now, I should have picked up a case of miller light however being cheap I brought the beer I already had. After downing several brews we headed to the Iron Hill Brewery where I drank their Inbound Ale. For Rich birthday we had gotten him a membership for their mug club; not sure how many of you belong to this club but its definately worth joining if you enjoy beer. Plus you get to drink beer out of a cool mug at a decent price. I planned on taking many pictures through the course of the night, but as I continued to drink I forgot to do so. Thankfully, I did get one picture with Rich drinking at the brewery. Needing to drink more we headed to another establishment, Jocylns where this time I stuck with miller light products. I know this blog is about beer, however I do need to point out there were shots of sambucca which is my favorite non beer product. Anyone that has drank with me knows my love for Sambucca.

Anyway, I must have drank alot because I don't feel 100% right now. My head is groggy/pounding and my stomach has been uneasy all day. I know I left the blog hanging however I don't feel like blogging anymore. I had a tough time writing this blog, and hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment