Saturday, January 29, 2011

The mall makes me drink at Iron Hill Brewery

I hate the mall. Actually I REALLY hate the mall. The only time I'll agree to go to the mall is if I need to, and I have to know exactly what I need to buy. I ended up at the Cherry Hill mall tonight, and could have sworn Christmas was only a few days away. The mall was so packed with all forms of life. When I first woke today I decided I would drink, but after the mall I REALLY needed a drink.
All day I've been craving beer, and not just any beer, I wanted fresh brewery beer.  I ended up at the Iron Hill Brewery in Maple Shade after my stressful evening at the mall. I'm going to be honest, I've had a few issue with this place regarding customer service and feel most of the time it's unorganized. Tonights service was fine, but I feel the service and restaurant at other Iron Hills in the Philadelphia area run much smoother. Despite the service the beer and food is excellent.

I ended up drinking two of their Inbound Ales, and although they quenched my beer thirst, I wouldn't consider it my favorite. I've drank many of their beers, and the one that sticks out most was their seasonal beer, Rising Sun. It was an IPA (go figure) that was brewed with California Hops, and had an awesome flavor. Unfortunately it's no longer on tap.

I do need to point out their beer menu is extensive and they take a massive amount of pride brewing their beer. I can't think of a time that I felt their beer was unsatisfactory.


No comments:

Post a Comment