Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I took more pictures than normal



I originally planned to write about these books I got for Christmas today.


Before my commute to Conshohocken, I took a picture

I had no idea it would snow this much

I was only 1hr and 30 minutes late to work. The commute was awful. Thankfully I wasn't on 422

1PM EARLY DISMISSAL! Went to lunch at the Jug Handle Inn

Craft Beers on Tap, I will be back. I complained the other night how I was craving a Fall Seasonal beer. GOD heard my prayers, the server recomended Southern Tier Brewing Company Pumpking Beer. Even Lauren loved it, "It tastes like a pumpkin pie," she said.

Nuff said

My first gulp

Definately a beer I would highly sugest. Ended up having 3. Hopefully I can get back to the Jug before it's taken off draft.

3 beers, 2 soups, 20 wings for there, 10 wings for home, only $45; felt it was a fair.


The finished product


Finally home before the second storm. Will write later tonight. Fox29 news is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment