Thursday, January 27, 2011

Drinking on the job

I first want to apologize that I didn't blog last night as promised. I was drained from my mid afternoon drinking and fell asleep after American Idol. I did manage to stay awake for the Fox29 special investigations on the 3 mailworkers who were drinking while on the clock. After taping these men putting a load on they watched them getting into their mail vehicles and driving off likely intoxicated. At one point, the journalist confronted the one mailman about to get into his mail vehicle and told him he should not drive as they watched him drink 7 beers. The guy looked hammered, but he was smart enough not to drive. One summer when I was home from college, I worked as a mailmen and seemed to remember hearing similar stories. Working as a postal worker is a tough job, but these guys are just idiots. The report did say that all three men have been let go by the postal service. If you don't have anything to watch tonight, turn on the the news as they are having the second part of the investigation. For those that didn't see Part One, check out the link below.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/fox-29-investigates%3A-drinking-postmen-

No comments:

Post a Comment