Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Flying Fish Beer makes me happy

I always get excited when I go to a restaurant and find out they have Flying Fish on tap. With this brewery located in Cherry Hill, NJ you would assume more places in the Philadelphia/NJ area would offer this beer, but thats not the case. Last night I had dinner with the parents at the California Pizza Grill, and when I saw Flying Fish on tap I couldn't help but smile. When it comes to Flying Fish beer I don't care what type they have but more that they have it on draft. Although I only had one draft with my BBQ bacon chicken pizza the Extra Pale Ale was delicious and extremely satisfying. The only thing that would have made me even happier about this draft was if it was poured in a Flying Fish beer glass, because I would have walked out of the restaurant with more than my leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment