Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Magic Hat #9 and College Memories

Some of the best college memories I have involve the snow. Before a major snowstorm would begin my roommates and I would venture out and get a keg of Natty or Beast. Hey - we were poor college kids. Assuming classes would be cancelled we would drink our faces off. Although college is over and I no longer get snow kegs (I now live in the real world) I still enjoy beer when it snows.

Last night I braved the storm and headed to the Whistlers Inn, mainly because this was the only place still open at 9PM. I came to the realization that there's nothing better than going to a place that has an extensive draft beer menu. After taking a few minutes to decide what beer I wanted, I decided to go with Magic Hat #9. I don't know how many of you have had this beer or have had any Magic Hat beers, but these brewers make some terrific beer. If I ever make the trek to Vermont the Magic Hat brewery would be my first stop. If it wasn't for me having to drive home through the snowstorm I would have drank #9 till the keg was kicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment