Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Another Balashi, Please

"Your drinking so much Balashi, your going to turn into a Balashi." - Lauren.

I can't really deny her statement as all I have been drinking is the Aruba beer Balashi. I did mix in a KingFisher, and Amstel Bright, but all these restaurants offer is Balashi. I don't mind the beer as it actually tastes good and is great to drink in the hot/humid weather of Aruba, however I could definately go for an IPA.

I went to another sunset dinner this time on the actual waterfront. The food was outstanding, the Balashi beer was refreshing, and the view was amazing. While hanging at the private dining we had I couldn't help but think I was in a Corona commercial of the couple sitting on the beach drinking beers. Just add the sunset and the marketing department would love it
The drive to dinner was on the other side of the island, however we did pass the Balashi plant. I found out they have a brewery tour and I think they have a brewpub. Now, only if I can make time to get there


2 comments:

  1. Loving the pic of you and Laur.! Do cute. The blogs are great too abcdH. Keep up the great drinking...err I mean work!

    -Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying the blogs. I promise to keep drinking as long as people keep reading

    ReplyDelete