Sunday, June 26, 2011

No, I didn't stop drinking

It's been some time since my last post, and with many asking me why I haven't posted I wanted to clear the air. No, I haven't given up drinking and become sober, however I've been very busy with moving into my condo. Plus, I don't have cable or the Internet set up, and I haven't figuredout a way I can blog on my Iphone. My lack of blogs this past week was also in relation to my lack of beer drinking I've done. I did manage to drink some beer this weekend despite not having a drink since the week before. Although I still do not have Internet access I will try to get several blogs the next few days most likely posting during my lunch break, or stopping by my parents place. In the meantime, keep drinking and check back.

Yours Truly,
H Loves Beer

No comments:

Post a Comment