Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Saturday Update

I've gotten a lot done today, and its only 3 PM. With my work schedule I never sleep in anymore, which I find to be a good thing. There is nothing more satisfying then having done all your errands before noon. I caught breakfast at Hathaways and found out today they now have Flying Fish on draft. I considered ordering a draft but didn't think it would pair well with my eggs and scrapple. I mentioned the other day about the Iron Hill in North Whales, PA brewing a beer after one of the Phillies blogs I read. I've been wanting to try this beer, and tonight I will. I'm heading to the Iron Hill in North Whales tonight around 7:30 to get a mug of the So Cuttered Hoppy Wheat. Sounds tasty, and but tonight I should be thirsty. If any of my readers is in the area, please stop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment