Saturday, June 18, 2011

H Loves Tea.. What?!?

Between work, the house, and life I've been fairly busy. Since Monday night, I haven't gotten to drink any beer. As I am going another night without a drink I decided to do a different approach for my blog. As much as I love beer, one of my favorite non beer drinks is an Arnold Palmer. The Arnold Palmer got it's name after a young golfer who would order a drink of half lemonade and half ice tea. This drink quickly became a hit, and even has an ESPN commercial about it. Depending on the location, the kind of tea and lemonade may vary. This past Christmas I was introduced to a keurig machine. For those who never used one of these machines, you are truly missing out. Although mainly used for brewing coffee within the past 6 months this machine has branched out to offer hot chocolate and ice teas. I recently stumbled upon one of their new lines: an Arnold Palmer line! To use this machine, it's quite simple. You first want to make sure you have enough water to fill your cup, and choose your K cup to put into the machine. When your tea is ready to be brewed, the blue button will light up and it's ready to pour a delicious Arnold Palmer. The tea comes out fresh and has the sweetness of the lemonade in each sip. Poured over ice this is quite refreshing, and is something I enjoy regularly. The keurig brand has done an excellent job at making the perfect balance of lemonde and ice tea out of a K cup. My only complaint is I will it brewed larger cups.




No comments:

Post a Comment