Friday, August 19, 2011

Been some time...

Dear Readers,
Or should I say old friends. I feel like I can call you that. After all, we've been through a lot of beer drinking and blogs together. Since the start of the year I shared my life, and how beer is so present in it through the blog. After chronicling my life through beer, I realized I've really enjoyed the last half year, and beer has given me incredible experiences.
The past few weeks I've been slacking in writing. When I first started this blog my goal was to write daily. At first I did a good job at succeeding. Lately things have been different. I've blogged less, but in no means did I quit my beer drinking and love for it. I plan to start writing again, and hope to keep you as readers, as well as get new readers.
Stay thirsty my friends.
HLovesBeer


No comments:

Post a Comment