Saturday, August 27, 2011

What are you drinking?

By all news reports, the New Jersey area will become quite interesting within the next few hours. Regardless of what will or will not happen, this is always an excuse to drink beer. Some love drinking voldka, or whiskey, where others like me love drinking brewskis. Often, we focus too heavily on milk, cheese, and bread but honestly we should think about beer. Or maybe water.


I've been getting supplies the past few days. I'm not sure what to believe on how bad the storm will be. It seems unreal when your seeing events unfold on television.

I picked up a case of miller light, and 12 pack sample fall from magic hat at the wilco. I then went to the Iron Hill Maple Shade to get a growler of Rising Sun. I knew before they were holding a special event teamed up with Flying Fish to serve Iron Fish and Flying Fish #13(don't know if I got the numbers right). I was told this was the ONLY keg available in the world!. Crazy, but no, I didn't drink this beer. I ran into the brewer of Iron Hill, Chris, whom was talking to me about the event and even let me try a taste of Iron Fish, which looked like a black IPA with a nice taste. I should have gotten a growler of that, but the Rising Sun is one of my favorites beer.

Watching the news, make sure you stay safe and drink good beer.


No comments:

Post a Comment