Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A beer I don't remember drinking

I love mexican food. I also love Jose Graces and is his many restaurants. Last Friday I got to have a great dinner at Mexican inspired restaurant Distrito in the city. I had a beer that night, but can't remember what it was, or if it were any good. As I was going through my pictures on the Iphone, I saw this picture and it took me a few minutes to realize where I drank this beer. I can't remember what kind of beers were on the menu other than they have craft beer selection. For my selection, I'm certain I went with a craft beer, as I didn't go with a Mexican beer such as Modelo, Dos Equixx, or even Corona. Thinking about it, I am sure I tried a hoppy beer, or perhaps an IPA. Yea, I think it was an IPA. Here's a Picture. Next time I go to Distrito I will have better luck on remembering the beer I drank.



No comments:

Post a Comment