Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Classy Beer

I drank a Harpoon IPA tonight. Not only did I drink what I consider a "classy" beer, but I got to drink it out of a really cool pint glass. I went to Bertucci's tonight for dinner, and can list their beer draft list without even looking at the beer menu. Not that I expect a large selection from an Italian chain restaurant, but the choices they do offer is decent and reasonable. If I didn't go with the IPA I would have ordered the Sam Adam's seasonal draft. Although the Harpoon IPA is an IPA I don't think of this beer as your typical IPA. This beer is lighter than most IPAs I've tried, and it doesn't have that hoppy bite. The beer does pair well with Italian food, so I do understand why it's offered there, but to me this beer resembles more of a Pale Ale. Regardless the beer was enjoyable, and whenever I go to Bertucci's this is my beer choice. Give it a Try.


No comments:

Post a Comment