Monday, July 11, 2011

Lot of Craft Beer = Rough Morning

I ended up drinking a lot of craft beer Saturday night. Because of the different kinds of beer I drank (IPAs, Lagers, Ales, you name it) I wasn't feeling too good come Sunday morning. Regardless, this hasn't stopped me from enjoying a cold brew in the past, nor will it stop me this time. I started the night off at PJs and went with their beer special, Blue Moon. I'm not going to further elaborate as I always go with their beer special on Saturday as I love Blue Moon, and for $2.75 you can't beat the price. The size of orange slices alone are enough to persuade me. I considered ordering another one of the Brooklyn IPAs, but I did not see this being on tap; Someone must have read my last blog and went to PJs to try this beer I think highly of. I did manage to venture from the beer path and did a skittle bomb. This drink contains all different flavors of three olives vodka and red bull, and tastes like skittles. Hence the name. It was OK, but I'll stick with my sambuca shot instead. After dinner I went back to my house and continued drinking. I mentioned drinking craft beer - courtesy of the beer of the month club, and plenty of miller light. It wasn't that I drank a lot but that I drank all different types of beer which caused my mild hangover.

No comments:

Post a Comment