Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Kryptonite After Work

Have you ever gotten home after a long day at work and needed a beer? For most that do work, I'm certain you can remember at least one time where you felt the need to grab a tasty brewski after work. It's nothing regarding the day at work, or what may have or may have not happened, but the mere fact you just worked a long day. At times I find work exhausting, but it's nice feeling to come home and chill. I got home and needed two things: food and a brew. Lauren had hooked me up in the food category by leaving me a tray of baked ziti, and my parents hooked me up in the beer category with getting me a growler the other day.

Most times I come home after a long day at work I won't drink beer as I really don't have anything that I really want to drink. As I still had my growler of Kryptonite I immediately poured myself a glass in my mug. The beer is lighter in color than the Second Rising that I had the other day, and has a bitter but enjoyable pale ale taste. It actually reminded me of a beer I've had at one of the breweries I once ate at down in the inner harbor of Baltimore. The brewery is no longer there, and I can't remember the name, but they had a real decent pale ale and this beer reminds me of Baltimore.... Go Figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment