Sunday, July 31, 2011

York Weekend in NJ

For the past two months I've been anxiously waiting for the weekend of July 30 as I invited my college friends to come down to see my place. It's not often that I get to see the college crew, but it amazes me how we can go so long without seeing each other or even talking, and when we finally do catch up it's just like the old times. I drank a lot of brew this past weekend as I ended up at Iron Hill brewery Friday night drinking Second Rising, and last night I picked up cases of all different kinds of brew. The beer selection included the following:

two 30 packs of miller light for beer pong
Case of yuengling for the lager lovers
a sampler pack of Blue moon
summer sampler case of leinenkugel
Left over beers from my beer club
Left over beers from different parties and events I've had

It turned out to be a great weekend as I got to drink some good beer with some good friends. 

On a side note I went to a beer dinner the other day at Chifa which paired with Oskar Blues Brewery. I plan to blog in depth tomorrow about the event after work. Stay reading friends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment