Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Hippie Beer

This past weekend I drank some unique beers that I never had before. I previously blogged about my Saturday night at Monk's, but I never mentioned that I went to another bar before I called it a night. I guess when I wrote that blog I was tired and was lazy. I'm not sure of the bar's name, but it reminded me of a pirate ship, and after looking at their beer list I noticed the Ithaca Flower Power. For some reason upstate New York reminds me of Hippies, and as this was an IPA I didn't think twice. I don't remember exactly how this beer tasted, however I'm certain it was refreshing after drinking Belgian beers all night. I did find it ironic that since drinking this beer, I swear I've seen it on all the beer and bar websites I've gone to. The next time I drink this beer, I'm sure I'll have a better idea if I like this beer as I won't be crushing Belgian beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment