Sunday, April 3, 2011

An Unnecessary Blue Moon

I ended up drinking more beers than I originally planned on Friday. I'm not sure if it's because it was opening day or the fact the Phillies had an amazing come from behind win, but I got caught up in the celebration. It wasn't until later that night that I finally felt somewhat normal, and by that time Me and Laur were hungry considering we hadn't eaten since lunch at the stadium. Needing some food, and another brew (Not sure if that was necessary) we decided to hit up the 45th street pub on Route 130. Normally we would go to the one in Pennsauken, since it's closer but since our friends Jenna and Dom work there and we wanted to visit them. Unfortunately Dom was not working, but we did meet up with Jenna. I ended up drinking a Blue Moon (which again prob wasn't necessary) but it was delicious. Before leaving the bar I did notice there was a cool Blue Moon mural on the bathroom door. Props to the person that drew that.



No comments:

Post a Comment