Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wawa Smoothie Instead of a Brew

I've been exhausted lately. Completely and utterly exhausted. I've been working as many hours as possible to get money ready for my closing date for my house. Because I've worked so much I haven't had time to drink any beer. Because I haven't drank beer, I haven't really had anything to blog about. During the week I'm working 9:30-11 so by the time I get home I am ready for bed. I did plan to do a beer review tonight. I planned on coming home and drinking one of my beers from the Beer of the Month Club that I have yet to try and write a review, an actual review. Instead I stopped at wawa and got a Caramel Smoothie. Although the smoothie was delicious it wasn't a beer. After drinking the smoothie I knew I wasn't going to drink a beer, and figured I could write about a beer game or maybe a recipe, or something elaborate. Instead I'm including a few thoughts and going to bed.

The good news is tomorrow is another day closer to the weekend and I should have some brews soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment