Saturday, April 2, 2011

Baseball is back and so is the beer

Yesterday was Feel Good Friday; I felt good that it was Opening Day for the Phillies.Through the course of the morning, and afternoon I crushed some brews and got to enjoy an awesome walk off win.

With Doc on the mound for game 1, it was only right to put him on the cover of the ticket. I believe this image is from his no hitter in the playoffs

My bookbag of beer since I took the train down

Trains Here! Time to head into the city

Or you can just follow the mass crowds of Phils fans

The Broad Street Station decorated with balloons. I wonder how long it took someone to make that balloon display

The block party is clearing out, and it's time to get to the seat.

I had to hit Mcfaddens for a drink before the game. With it being as cold as it was I needed the beer coat. I went with a Bud Light.

Ran into Pat and Christie, and talked Phils, life, and beer.

Ahhh, my favorite. Flying Fish - I ordered two

Looks so good

Had to do the "couple picture" at some point


I can see why it cost 10 million.

Maybe a late inning rally?

THEY WON! WHAT A COMEBACK!

I just realized the spectrum has been fully demolished

Everyone celebrating at Mcfaddens. Will I be going?

Of Course, I love this place. This place must have been over capacity as we waited in line for 30 minutes before letting us in. I don't think I've ever waited in line to get inside

One of the bartenders who did an awesome job at getting me beer.

Lauren spotted this local celebrity: Mike Jerrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment