Saturday, April 9, 2011

Just what the Doctor Ordered

I haven't been feeling 100% this past week. After sitting outside in the extreme cold Tuesday night, I woke up with some of the worst chest pain and congestion I've had in a long time. I decided to call out sick, and even took a day off from the blog. The much needed sleep and just relaxing made me feel better and that night I ended up going to dinner with the parents at TGI Fridays. It's been forever that I've been to this restaurant/bar, but I can remember in my younger days going there all the time. As I was sick I wasn't certain if I should order a beer, but after seeing my dad order a Blue Moon, I couldn't fight the urge. Drinking a beer after laying around all day was a great feeling, and I can admit that the beer made me feel much better than the medicine I was taking.


No comments:

Post a Comment