Friday, February 25, 2011

Beer at a Supermarket: Just Not a NJ thing

There's nothing like a rainstorm to wash your car. For the past week my car has been filthy with all the grime and salt that was used to treat the roads during the snowstorms. I've been trying to get my Escape to the car wash but haven't gotten a chance due to work and other obligations. Although it was pouring on my ride up to CT, I did manage to get a free car wash. It's been a few days since I've had beer. I didn't think it would be a good idea to drink last night prior to my 4 hour drive especially having to drive through New York. Our plan today was to visit Lauren's grandmother and prior to going we stopped at two local supermarkets which were well stocked with beer. No liquor, but plenty of beer. As we were on a strict time frame I didn't get a chance to check out the selection and prices. I was happy to see Magic Hat being sold, but didn't notice any local choices. I have yet to pick up beer for tonight, but I'm hoping when I visit the beer store I can find some local flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment