Monday, February 7, 2011

People of the World, Join Hands

I realized today that I really wish the Superbowl was played on Saturday instead of Sunday. I understand that with most NFL games played on Sunday, so why would the biggest game of the year be any different?

I must admit I could have definately used an extra day of rest, or perhaps I shouldn't have drank as many Coors Lights. With it being Superbowl Sunday, and the last possible Football game until 2012 I wasn't going to skip the drinking. I ended going to my girlfriend's college friends place to watch the game, and really put a hurting on some silver bullets. Not sure if I just enjoy drinking durring sports events or the fact that I was thinking of the Love Train, but I threw back beers like it was my job (maybe one day it will). The issue I felt today was not that I was hung over, but I was just so exhausted and felt like a walking zombie. Regardless, I did enjoy drinking light beer, because it gave me to ability to drink like I was in college again. Besides having to use the restroom every 15 minutes, drinking light beer is perfect for a party setting.


No comments:

Post a Comment