Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Apology to 610 and Wingbowl

For the first time in a few years I didn't go to Wingbowl. I made my decision to not attend a few weeks back, and deeply regret it. Don't bother asking me why I decided aganist it, because I can't provide a solid reason. I woke up this morning and saw Fox 29 news was broadcasting from the Wells Fargo Arena. The thrill of wingbowl quickly consumed me and then I was overwhelmed with the thought of guilt and disappointment. Kind of like the feeling you get when your doing something wrong. I had a taste of wingbowl the past few weeks durring my commute into work. Listening to 610 WIP I heard the many interviews with potential wingettes and gross details about the many eating stunts eaters must complete to get a spot in wingbowl. A few days before the start of wingbowl I started becoming anxious and excited about the thought of going, and came very close to changing my mind. Unfortunately being close isn't the same thing as going. So today instead of coming home this morning after drinking all night, watching all the women, and having an awesome time I was at work. I saw no women flashing today. I saw no wing eating today, and more importantly I drank no beer today. I do wish to apologize and express my disappointment for not going, and swear... No I vow next year I will be attending Wingbowl, and I promise I will make the best damn blog ever about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment