Monday, February 28, 2011

My Blog Update after CT

I decided to take a few days off from my blog while I enjoyed my weekend in CT. If there's one thing that I learned with life is that it's way too short and quick, and you really need to take the time to enjoy it. Over the next few days I will be producing several blogs related to my favorite thing: Beer. Despite taking the time to enjoy the weekend, I did drink plenty of beer and have much to write about. I am excited to say that I will be finishing up my business cards order and will be placing that during the next few days. I know I'm really late to the "party" but I am now on Twitter, and think you should try to find me. I have no idea how to get you there but I am under the name HLOVESBEER. Try to find me and of course become a follower of me. In the meantime, stay thirsty my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment