Monday, February 7, 2011

My Favorite Beer Commercial

The 2010 football season is officially over, and with tonight's game possibly being the last NFL game until 2012 it's just another reason we should savor the upcoming baseball season. I mentioned earlier being excited about the commercials that would be played tonight. Out of all the beer commercials the one I enjoyed the most was done by Budweiser with the cowboy in the Wild West. Although I wouldn't consider it a funny commercial I thought it was really well done, and felt that Budweiser really got what Beer is all about when it ended with the saying "Great times are Waiting."

My favorite non beer commercial was done by Careerbuilder, where the guy parks and is blocked in by his fellow coworkers who are monkeys. Other notable favorites would include the Darth Vader Car, Ozzy Osbourne/Justin Beiber, and commercials for the upcoming movies Transformers 3 and Captain America. What were some of your favorite commercials?

2 comments: