Thursday, February 17, 2011

Home Before 8

The best part of my day was coming home and realizing no one was there. I left work tonight at a reasonable time and to my delight I hit very little traffic. Anytime I get out of work at a normal time I have to deal with the rush hour traffic on I-76; at times the traffic is nightmarish. God forbid if there's an accident or extreme weather conditions as my commute can take over a hour. I mentioned my craving for an IPA the other night, and grabbed the cold Long Trail out of the fridge. I ended up sitting on the couch and didn't bother turning on the television. I just sat there in silence drinking my IPA. I can honestly say I was completely content and relaxed. When it comes to IPAs I consider myself a professional as this is my beer of choice; I could live off them. Out of all the IPAs I've had I would rank this beer brand near the bottom of my list, however I didn't care. I was just happy to be out of work, and more importantly drinking a cold craft beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment