Monday, February 28, 2011

Chicken BBQ and Ranch Burrito

The last time I visited Lauren's family her cousin Connor made this chicken wrap for me that was outstanding. When he first offered this, I'll be the first to admit that it sounded disgusting. For one I'm not really a fan of ranch (prefer blue cheese) and it didn't look too pleasing to the stomach. However, after my first bite I quickly changed my mind and was excited when I got the opportunity to eat another one this weekend. If your ever feeling hungover and need something to help you out in the morning try this tasty recipe.

Ingredients:

(2) Pieces of Breaded Chicken Tenders - Tyson brand works best
BBQ Sauce - Connor uses Sweet Lucy's BBQ sauce, but I'm sure what brand you have in your fridge will work
Ranch Dressing - Again, whatever you have
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Tortilla Wrap

Take two piece of the breaded chicken, and bake in oven for 25 minutes(or until done). Once done cut the chicken into cubes. Get tortilla shell and load with shredded cheddar and top with the cubed chicken. Pour the BBQ sauce the length of the shell two times, and do the same with the ranch. Top off with more shredded cheese and begin rolling up the tortilla to make a burrito. Place rolled burrito in the microwave for 25 seconds. When done, you are welcome to enjoy.

Again, I know it doesn't sound good, but this is amazing. If anyone tries this out please let me know what you think.

Special Thanks to Connor Ahearn


No comments:

Post a Comment