Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Sunday and Beer go together

With today Superbowl Sunday, I'm certain many of you will be attending a Superbowl party. With the amount of people watching, I do realize that on one of the biggest sports day of the year some don't watch for the game. Instead they are more excited to watch the commercials. I must say I am excited for the game, because a matchup between the Packers and Steelers should be a well played game but I have to admit I am excited for the beer commercials. Every year these beer companies do an outstanding job with their commercials, and must because this will be one of the most watched television program of the year, and I'm sure someone's job is on the line. In past years we have seen the Budweiser Frogs, the Miller light referees (which I was for Halloween one year), and the Whatsup guys which are all still burned into memory. I'm interested in seeing what advertisements the beer companies will show tonight.

A superbowl party would not be a party if it didn't involve beer. I'm not sure what kind of beer I'll drink tonight, but wanted to ask you what your planning on having?

Not sure what Vegas has for spread, but if I were betting on this game I would pick the Steelers over the Pack and taking the over.

No comments:

Post a Comment