Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Heart Traffic

There's nothing like working til 11 and then being stuck in traffic comparable to rush hour on a Friday evening. It took well over a hour to get home, which wouldn't be too bad expect that I'm exhausted and been at work since 9:30 this morning. While stuck in traffic I did watch a young woman get the pen test by a police officer. Although I have no idea what the outcome was I always enjoy watching people do the DUI test. Don't lie, I'm sure you do too.

I'm heading up to CT this weekend (to visit the GF family) and plan on drinking some beer. I've been looking up local CT breweries and brewpubs and will try to visit one. Assuming I can find one within driving distance, I will be sampling plenty of beer. I did get some exciting news when I found out about a Philadelphia bar crawl in April that I will be participating in. What's even better than the awesome beer that I'll be drinking is that it benefits cancer. Check out their site and consider joining in on the fun.

http://www.crawlforcancer.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment