Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Relaxing Sunday

Last Sunday reminded me how happy I am that I work Monday thru Friday. Not sure how many of you don't work weekends, but I'm certain you'll agree that it's a great feeling waking up Saturday or Sunday and having nothing to do. After a late Saturday night, I spent the majority of my Sunday morning/afternoon sleeping, laying on the couch, and watching movies all while still in my northface sweatpants. After being hungover for most of my day I went to the Tortilla Press in Pennsauken for dinner as they were offering their Fajita Family Night. For $11.95 per person, we were served chips with homemade queso, salad, a taco, and a huge portion of chicken fajitas with all the fixings. I know this is a beer blog, but I would like to praise Chef Mark's fajitas, as they are some of the best I've ever had. Sunday night was the first time I had the chicken fajitas, as I normally order the shrimp. I have no idea what he marinates the meat, peppers, and onions in but it's out of this world. Before we got to the restaurant I questioned if I would order a beer. After some serious thinking I actually opted to stick with ice tea until I saw another patron in the restaurant enjoying a Dos Equis XX. Our server gave me the option to order the lager or amber version, I chose the amber. As I drank my beer, I couldn't help but think about the commercials and ads I've seen about the most interesting man in the world. I tried picturing myself hanging at his table, and getting some valuable advice on how to live my life. Unfortunately, when reality set in I realized I wasn't as cool as him drinking this beer. My favorite Most Interesting Man ad is the one where he talks about wingmen and lets us know that it doesn't take more than one guy to talk to women. What's your favorite most interesting man ad?




No comments:

Post a Comment