Saturday, March 26, 2011

Giving Blood + Long Day At work = No Beer

I mentioned on Facebook that I was craving a beer today. Wait, let me clarify - I was craving a beer I would actually enjoy. I'm not sure what kind or type or brand I would order, but I haven't had a good beer since Sunday. Unfortunately it will be another day before my next. Work had set up a blood drive that I attended and gave blood. From what I read and was told, drinking after giving blood is not a wise decision. Today was such a long day and I believe tomorrow will be even longer, therefore I'm going to bed. I do plan to go to dinner tomorrow night, and am trying to pick a place that has a decent beer menu. I did notice on Facebook that many of you are drinking tonight; if your out have a beer for me and let me know if you drink anything worth trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment