Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Too Much Sam Adam's

Our original plan for Saturday night was to hit up a few bars, and meet up with Lauren's friends. I ended up at the same beer store that I went to the prior night, and noticed the Sam Adams cutout staring at me. The cutout was all I needed to be persuaded as the taste of cherry wheat quickly flooded my memory. My beer decision was two 6 packs of Sam Adams: Sam's Cherry Wheat, and Sam's Latitude 48 IPA. Although I have a man crush on IPAs, I found the cherry wheat more enjoyable and only drank one of the IPAs. I finished a few beers, and found myself exhausted and wanting to go to bed. I'm disappointed to say that I didn't get out to check out any bars in CT that night, and didn't get to drink more beer. Instead, I was asleep by midnight.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment