Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rest Before the Weekend

The best part of my weekend is the moment I'm done and leaving work on a Friday evening/night. At that my point my weekend has officialy started and I have at least two days in front of me that I don't even have to worry about work. As usual I worked late tonight and when I got home I decided to stay in and relax. I managed to drink a beer out of my beer of the month club which took the tension off the day. I picked out the seasonal Flying Dog beer Garde Dog and actually plan  to to bed in a few. I got a long weekend ahead of me that involves a haircut, drinking, and a birthday celebration in Philly at Ladder15. Depending on how my morning goes, I was considering making a pit stop at the Flying Fish brewery for a tour.

I got home tonight and noticed there was a card left for me that advertised the Fair Food Philly show. After doing some I found that on Sunday March 13th there is a food and beer festival that proceeds the nonprofit Fair Food. I planned on going until I saw the cost of the tickets. Although the list of local brewers that will be there is impressive at $75 for general admission tickets I might have to pass. If you plan to go I would advise getting tickets before they run out.

http://www.fairfoodphilly.org/



No comments:

Post a Comment