Monday, March 21, 2011

Last of the Noble Pils

My last blog took me longer than I thought to write. I've never timed any of my blogs, but from start to finish I would say most blogs that are more than pictures and a paragraph usually takes around 30-60 minutes. I find myself a perfectionist and most times I'll reread a blog several times to make sure my thoughts on beer are posted; once in my mind then once out loud.  Anyway, last night's blog took me much longer than I anticipated and I didn't even get to mention the second part of my night. After getting back in New Jersey I wasn't willing to call it a night, and wanted to grab another beer. I quickly found out that some friends were up at Connie Macs on Route 130 in Pennsauken, so we drove straight there. It's been a minute since I've been to this bar, which I can assume is named after the former owner/manager of the Philadelphia Phillies. From past experiences, I prefer this bar during the summer months instead of the winter as there's nothing more enjoyable during summer nights than sitting on their outside deck drinking a few brews. After meeting with my friends, I only drank one Sam Adam's Noble Pilsner. If I remember correctly, the Sam Adam's newsletter that I subscribe to stated this beer will not be around much longer. If your wondering, this blog only took me about 15 minutes to write, which is kind of good since I've been writing while watching Showtimes new series Shameless.

http://www.conniemacs.com/visitus/visitus.html


No comments:

Post a Comment