Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blue Moon At Noon

When I went to bed Saturday night I was ecstatic that I didn't have to set an alarm. All week I have to wake up each morning at 7:30 and because I'm at work until 11, I don't get to bed until close to 1 (always my choice). So getting to sleep as late as I wanted to Sunday was amazing. Because I worked Saturday, I didn't get to drink any beer that afternoon as I usual would, and I was determined to grab a beer. I ended up meeting the parents at Red Stone in Marlton, NJ. I've only been there here once, but had gotten take out multiple times, and would highly recommend the ribs. The last time I went to dinner at this restaurant was after an Eagles game and to make it more memorable Brandon Graham, the Eagles 2010 1st round draft pick, stopped in for dinner. When I got to the restaurant, I found my parents seated in the bar area so it wasn't difficult to see what they had on tap. There wasn't any beer on tap that really stood out or made me say "I have to have that beer." I narrowed the beer choices between Blue Moon and Sam Adam's Noble Pils, and because it was Sunday afternoon I went with the moon. I know I said it before but Blue Moon is a perfect afternoon drinking beer, as you never want to drink anything too light nor too dark/heavy. The only thing that would have made it better was if I were able to enjoy the beer outside in the warm weather. Only a few more weeks and I'll be able to drink some beer outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment