Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Summer Ahead

Today was a stressful day. Because I lost my wallet and all it's contents Saturday night I was forced to go to the NJ DMV this morning to get my licence reissued. After today I realized the DMV is a joke, and if these workers worked in any other company or field they would be terminated. Thankfuly I got notice from the Phillies that my season tickets shipped yesterday and were expected to arrive today. When I finally got home and ripped opened the delivered package I couldn't help but think about baseball, summer and beer. I know the FoodNetwork rated Citizens Bank Park as being the best in the country for food but they neglected to mention they also provide a great selection of beer from local breweries. There's nothing better than being at the park during a hot summer day and drinking a beer or two. I'm looking forward to the days where I can do some tailgating, watch some baseball, and end up at Mcfaddens afterwards.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry that you lost your wallet and are forced to rely on Ziplock. Might I suggest a lovely murse to keep your money safe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking a Fanny Pack or maybe having someone else hold my possessions

    ReplyDelete