Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Taste of Summer

With Lauren calling out yesterday I decided I would leave work at a reasonable time. One of the benefits of leaving at a normal time was that I got the opportunity to catch dinner. After a stressful day at work I met up with my parents and Lauren at the Cheesecake factory in Cherry Hill. In the past when I've gone to this restaurant I usually don't order beer. However tonight was different, and after working all day I was in the mood to grab one. From past visits, I knew they didn't have a extensive beer menu. Although their beer menu (if you can even call it that) is limited their choice selections are solid. The three draft beers they offer are Sam Adam's seasonal, Yeungling Lager, and Blue Moon. They do offer bottled beer, but I prefer draft. I decided to go with the Blue Moon which is one of my favorite beers as I find it so satisfying and refreshing. Who would have ever thought that adding an orange to a beer would be such a hit! As much as I love Blue Moon beer I don't think I've had this beer since I started this blog. For my meal, I ordered one of their new cheeseburgers that paired well with my beer. Drinking a blue moon and enjoying a burger really made me think of warm sunny days. It was so good I ordered a second one.



No comments:

Post a Comment